Vision and Aims
'Roots to Grow, Wings to Fly, Faith to Flourish'
Our vision is to provide a high quality education inspired by Christian Values. We want children to be confident with firm foundations to their learning, to have the courage to learn and try new ideas and the faith in God to help them be the best they can be. High expectations, inclusive approaches and excellent teaching and learning form the basis of all our work.
As a small school we are able to provide personalised learning opportunities that ensure every child leaves Tatham Fells with the skills they need for life long learning. We do this by fostering a love for learning, self confidence and respect for others, working in partnership with our parents, our Church and Community.
- is at the heart of our community
- embraces the Christian values of Love, Forgiveness, Hope, Respect and Justice
- enables all pupils to achieve their full potential through high quality, personalised teaching and learning
- celebrates difference
- provides a caring, family atmosphere where pupils to feel safe & secure
- instills self confidence, encouraging our pupils to value themselves and others
- promotes and develops academic, social, moral, cultural, physical, artistic and spiritual wellbeing
- encourages pupils to be self motivated in their learning
- supports links between home, local churches and community
- welcomes children from the local area and beyond